FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S'enregistrer
La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum » Du coté des profs   
Free External Hard Drive Recovery Software
Auteur Message
labyl

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 07, 2020 2:39 pm
MessageSujet du message: Free External Hard Drive Recovery Software
Répondre en citant

Free download external hard drive recovery software for Windows 7/8/10 or Mac to recover data without losing data or recover data from quick format, accidentally deletion, corruption, etc.

"I have a 1TB Seagate external hard drive that I always used to store my favorite songs, movies, photos, etc. But today when I try to save some photos from my computer to the external hard drive, the system doesn't pop up the drive folder as usual. When I enter to This PC and right-click on the Seagate hard drive, the hard drive shows 0 bytes from the properties, I've asked the external hard drive repair service near me, but the cost to repair external hard drive is so much expensive that I cannot afford. Can you suggest a cheaper recovery tool to repair my Seagate external hard drive? thanks." Asked from Teduhatoq, one of the customers from Bitwar on August 26, 2019.

Free External Hard Drive Repair Software for Windows 7/8/10

According to the description from the customer, we know that the Seagate external hard drive turns to RAW drive, that's why he found the Seagate external hard drive shows 0 bytes on the properties page. If you have the same RAW problem and want to find a solution to fix it. Do not format the external hard drive!

Firstly, the format will erase the completely external hard drive and you probably have no chance to perform full recovery on the drive. Secondary, external hard drive repair isn't hard to do, simply download the best external hard drive recovery software with the latest recovery algorithm to get back the photos, documents, video, audio easily and quickly from the Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, Sony or Samsung external hard drive.
6 common reasons for the external hard drive shows 0 bytes

1. Virus attack or Trojan infection
2. Power failure
3. Remove the drive improperly
4. Corrupted file system
5. Bad sectors on the drive
6. Interruption while repartitioning the hard drive

The above 6 common reasons usually cause the external hard drive shows 0 bytes or RAW file system error. Don't be anxious about this, let's go through this tutorial and find out how to fix it.

In order to keep the data on the external hard drive safe, it's better to repair hard drive by recovering the data first and then continue to fix external hard drive RAW error.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur  

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum » Du coté des profs
Informations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: