FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S'enregistrer
La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum » Découpe   
one person backpacking tent
Auteur Message
Elijah

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 23, 2020 11:45 am
MessageSujet du message: one person backpacking tent
Répondre en citant

ÿþWhat's the sleeping bags for adults difference between a camping and a backpacking sleeping bag? In general, camping bags offer plenty of room to move around in, while backpacking bags are light and snug. If you'll be using one bag for both activities, choose a backpacking style because you need it to be lightweight if you're going to carry it in a pack. Read How to Choose Sleeping Bags for Backpacking to learn more about bags for the backcountry.In general, campers want bags that offer ample room to stretch out and roll over, which is why so many camping bags have a simple rectangular design. It's hard to predict if you feel a bag is roomy enough without zipping yourself inside a bag. So, it's a good idea to go to an REI store to "try on" different bags to see which bag styles feel most comfortable to you. Sleeping bags come in three basic shapes:

we need to have such scrutiny for those that do claim grand predictions that defy logic & should be held up to credible investigation scrutiny. Camping is only a victim of his own hubris. grand, global predictions of Apocalyptic dimensions need serious challenge from the Christian community that should make clear distinction such stuff absolutely not orthodox & not acceptable. exped sleeping pad the world will scoff no matter what the craziness is being done in the name of God. it is up to those believers that do not want to let these self-appointed religious leaders remain representative of the rest of them. Camping is a just one of many today that peddle extreme religious stuff more sensational than sane. and his followers no different than anybody today buying into the American dream big agnes sleeping pad or Amway or the latest diet fashion fad. we are sensitive to the poor souls because of the religious flavor more than being a New Age, consumeristic, latest fad, conspiracy, political issue, etc.

such craziness gets me fired up. not so much that i feel the need to vent like i used to. wringing hands & being remorseful because of gloating over the intensity of negative press misplaced IMHO. it is this after-the-fact somber considerations a day-late-and-a-prediction short. i have no sympathy for Camping or those he duped. it could be if others in the church could have coordinated a concerted voice in speaking out more strongly against the apparent stupidity, the collateral damage could have been minimized.2. It is in times like these that I really love being Catholic, the magisterium is there to prevent this kind of nonsense, we can 4 person backpacking tent argue about the little things and some of the historical issues. But these are men who devote their lives to making sure that the Dogma the church follows is sound, I know how some feel. But I for one find that a great start place, I have not shut off my mind, and I still study. But if I've gone way south of their teachings then I have to re-examine mine, I simply use them as a marking point for systematic theology.

These people make a point of saying that they are more moral than you, and certainly more "worthy" than you. They are part of an elite  the very few people that God will choose to "save" while the rest of us wicked people writhe around in torturous conditions. What they wish upon us is far more than laughter and humiliation: it is a slow painful death, the "wages of sin" that we so richly deserve. So no, I do NOT have sympathy for someone who delights in the thought of my torture and death while they party it up in heaven, and believe that this is all God's plan. It is, in fact, a very dangerous idea, and one that is rightly mocked and derided.The same people who helped my family when my father was laid off from the mines. The same people who help when someone sinks their life savings into a small business and it fails& family, churches, government etc& People make stupid choices all the time or bad things happen to them all the time there are provisions for that. I am far more sympathetic to them that I am for a group of people who invested their life savings in a concept, that had it been true, would involve them gleefully laughing at the suffering of myself and my loved ones&

Moralists preach salvation through works while scripture preaches salvation Christ alone. Again, one person backpacking tent a plowboy could read what the Bible says, but the many of the most influential evangelicals in America would say condescendingly, "you're over your head." Ken Ham poses an opposite problem, where literalism creates an exaltation above the the witness of scripture which is more challenging to oppose. When the plowboy questions if Genesis is really teaching literal creation days, the answer is, "stop using your head." The two sides are like the jaws of a vise which either crushes autonomy into submission to the heteronomy or produces cynicism that [img]https://www.filmencounters.com/images/a/one person backpacking tent-302rqb.jpg[/img] forces sincerely questioning individuals to give up and walk away.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé  

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum » Découpe
Informations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: