FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S'enregistrer
La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum » Divers   
nike blazer biegania
Auteur Message
JosephineHoyle

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 22, 2021 4:55 am
MessageSujet du message: nike blazer biegania
Répondre en citant

“Y2K posed a similar sense of existential threat as Covid-19, so it’s interesting to see the paralleled prominence of the butterfly in these two periods,” explains Valerie Jacobs, Chief Growth Officer, and Head Futurist at LPK. “Y2K wasn’t just the start of a new day, new year, or new decade. It was the start of a new outlet nike air max 97 damskie century. Once we turned that page, we saw the butterfly in the highest echelons of fashion.”
For many, the butterfly also symbolizes a positive message amidst a world very much still in a pandemic. That was the idea for Susan Alexandra, who has become well-known for her beaded butterfly bags and hair clips in a rainbow of colors. “I love that butterflies symbolize rebirth and freedom,” she says. “I have been doodling and sketching them since I was six years old! It was a natural choice to use them in my work; I always pull from childhood!” Echoes Jacobs, “Over the past year-and-a-half, we’ve all been ‘cocooning,’ literally and figuratively. We want to reemerge and take flight.”
With the trend continuing to grow, nike blazer biegania it’s beginning to look like the butterfly is fashion’s most in-demand animal print. “The caterpillar becomes a beautiful butterfly just when the cocoon feels too tight and suffocating,” adds Alexandra. “What an inspiration!” Here’s how to shop the look.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé  

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum » Divers
Informations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: