FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S'enregistrer
La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum
  Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum » Les infos de la filières   
CREDIT
Auteur Message
hpnisdea
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 17, 2006 9:13 pm
MessageSujet du message: CREDIT
Répondre en citant

ABOUT THIS SITE
I recently had an experience that prompted me to learn about how personal credit works: credit history, credit reports, credit scores (FICO scores), etc. I also learned how your credit scores affect almost every aspect of your life. I found lots of commercial resoures to explain personal credit, but I did not find any good personal (non-commercial) resources, so I started this blog to share what I\'ve learned.
What to do with unused credit accounts
This article at Motley Fool offers advice about what to do if you have credit accounts that you no longer use. As with so much else related to personal credit, the best choice is counter-intuitive: it\'s probably best for your credit record if you leave them open, but unused. Read the article for the specifics

Spam & ad URL removed

Interest only mortgages
This is even crazier than adjustable-rate mortgages (discussed previously here and here): in southwest Florida interest-only loans (in which the holder only pays interest, no principal for a certain amount of time) constitute up to 75% of mortgates being taken out right now. The article says that these loans work for these reasons:
•%9Most interest-only mortgages are going to investors, who are speculating in the local real estate market
•%9Homes in that market are appreciating rapidly
•%9The average life expectancy of a loan in the area is currently 2-3 years
So, basically it\'s a speculator\'s market--a housing bubble. As long as everything stays the same, it will work, but as soon as any one factor changes, the whole house of cards is likely to come down.

Spam & ad removed

[URWhat to do with unused credit accounts
This article at Motley Fool offers advice about what to do if you have credit accounts that you no longer use. As with so much else related to personal credit, the best choice is counter-intuitive: it\'s probably best for your credit record if you leave them open, but unused. Read the article for the specifics.

Spam & ad removed

Auteur Message
Cyril.
Administrateur du forum

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2006 10:28 am
MessageSujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Hey,

This is a serious french forum about boiler-making. Please don't make bad advertis here. :grrr:

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet La souris chaudronneuse Index du Forum » Les infos de la filières
Informations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: